Monday, October 31, 2011

Here is the post I found!

The reason this post attracted me in the first place is, just like everyone else, I struggle with creative block.  I have never really found a "solution" to this problem, but these tips seem rather helpful and a bit more productive then just simply waiting until the creative block passes.  They have broken creative block down into seven different categories; the mental block, the emotional barrier, work habits that don't work, personal problems, poverty, overwhelm, and communication breakdown.  I can recall experiencing each kind.  The thing I liked best about the solutions is that all of them were applicable to daily life situations as well.  Many of them involved believing in yourself, relaxing, and getting over your fears of failure.  All of which are great pieces of advice no matter what your problem may be.  I already found this article helpful and it will surely be helpful in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment