Monday, October 31, 2011

Photoshop UnTruth

The assignment here was to use the tools of photoshop to experiment with the truth. I used myself as the subject. I edited myself according to the previous comments of others. Everyone has been made fun of one time or another. I used the comments on my physical appearance and changed them accordingly to make what people said a reality. 

Keep in mind these images are a progression.
The first image is me as I am.
The second image I simply took away blemishes.
The third image I made my eyes smaller.
The fourth image I made my nose smaller.
The last image I made my forehead smaller.

The reality is that, if I ever "fixed" my face based on peoples comments I wouldn't be a better looking person at all. Hopefully this speaks to how cruel comments made on a daily basis shouldn't hold any weight at all. People are beautiful the way they are. The second people begin to change what they are beauty begins to fade.






No comments:

Post a Comment